Matriculation certificate (10th Class), showing the date of birth.

Certificate and mark-sheet of Intermediate (10+2 or equivalent class)

Bachelor / Master’s degree if available

Six passport size photographs

Photocopy of Passport

Medical Certificate with HIV test report from the recognized government hospital/pathological lab/clinic.

Birth Certificate

Legalization & Translation of Documents

Following documents must be legalized by the Ministry of Education & Ministry of Foreign Affairs of issuing country only then Embassy of Ukraine translates and legalize the documents into Russian/ Ukrainian language.

  • Original Certificate & mark sheet of 10th class.
  • Original Certificate & mark sheet of 10+2 or equivalent class.
  • Original Degree of Bachelor/ Masters or equivalent.